Elysian Technology is seeking a Technical Project Manager to manage medium to large projects for an Elysian client. This position will require a minimum of a secret clearance as well as experience managing DoD type projects. The ideal candidate is a flexible person who is able to manage multiple projects, understand technical terms/requirements and how they apply and impact DoD type projects.
A successful Technical Project Manager must combine project management skills, technical skills and DoD experience. They will be well-organized, excel at problem resolution, and have a proven ability to communicate. In addition to project management responsibilities, this individual will work with teams to develop relationships and improve future projects/processes.
- Manage 2-3 medium to large sized projects
- Efficiently create and manage project plans with minimal guidance using Microsoft Project
- Work with business owners to develop project timelines and relationships
- Organize and lead meetings to gain updates and remove project roadblocks
- Provide regular project updates to key stakeholders and identify potential roadblocks and/or delays in project execution
- Ability to drill down on tasks to identify potential assumptions and/or oversight
- Ability to organization disparate information to create a digestible report for management
- Track and manage project budget
- Identify potential gaps in project resources
- Minimum of secret security clearance
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- 2+ years of experience managing technical projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project
- Certified Associate in Project Management or Professional Management
- Professional Experience working in a highly secure environment and industry standards.
- Familiarity with NIST, NISP, DFARS, and other DOD compliance documents and standards.
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance.
This position requires an onsite presence at the Cambridge, MA office.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as your subject line.