Elysian Technology, Inc. is looking for an energetic Inside Sales Representative to join our company to build and develop its sales force. This is a ground floor sales position, meaning there is tremendous growth opportunity moving forward with immediate income opportunity and long-term career growth.
The right candidate is responsible for prospecting potential new clients and working with an Outside Sales Representative to set qualified appointments. This includes actively calling prospects over the phone, email, social media, networking and being a part of the entire sales process. You can develop your own areas of market focus and lead generation mix but setting appointments via phone is essential. High Call Volume on the front end of 80-100 calls per day.
- Plans and organizes their day to be making outbound calls
- Relationship building with prospects through different prospecting methods/lead generation
- Aggressively identify qualified opportunities
- Nurture pipeline
- Generate appointments and meet quota with prospecting activity and sales goals
- Maintain records of key business intelligence with key influencers and decision-makers
- A hunter mindset
- Must have ability to cold call, prospect and convert calls to actual sales activities with a proven record in lead generation and finding new sales prospects – High Call Volume
- Must be driven to build a book of business and leverage all methods of generating leads
- Adept in developing and maintaining business relationships with all leadership positions
- Computer literacy, proficient in Microsoft Office and familiarity with Internet required
- Familiar with IT services/Professional Services a plus
- Education: Minimum associate or bachelor’s degree (or equivalent job experience)
- 1-2 years of successful business/ sales experience
- Proven ability to reach, access and secure meetings with appropriate decision makers
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as your subject line.